Learn about Berkshire Fallon Health Collaborative (BFHC)
What is BFHC?
BFHC is a MassHealth Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Partnership Plan. It’s made up of Berkshire Health Systems (BHS), Community Health Programs, several Berkshire County community physician practices and Fallon Health. Fallon Health is a leading health care services company that has been caring for MassHealth members for over 40 years. Their mission is to make their communities healthy. As a member, all of your health care is managed by your primary care provider (PCP). Your PCP will work with BFHC’s group of doctors, medical and community health centers to give you great health care.
Berkshire Fallon Health Collaborative (BFHC) is dedicated to providing each of our members with quality and cost-effective person-centered care. Our individual providers operate with a high level of collaboration with one another to care for our patients when, where and how they need it. BFHC seeks input from our members via our Patient Advisory Council. We work with our patients and each other to seek ways to transform, innovate and improve the health and outcomes of our members. If you have any concerns, questions or comments you can reach BFHC at 1-855-203-4660.
How does Berkshire Fallon Health Collaborative work?
As a BFHC member, all of your health care is managed by your PCP. Your PCP will work with BFHC’s group of doctors, nurse practitioners, medical centers and community health centers to give you great health care.
You are covered for many important health care services, including doctor visits, hospital stays, rehabilitation and therapeutic services, and behavioral health and substance use disorder services. You’ll also get these healthy extras:
- A free car seat and other “little extras” for expectant parents through the Oh Baby! program
- A free online health resource with info on conditions, medicines and other health topics
- Free help for people with asthma, heart disease, diabetes or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
BFHC can help you get counseling services. We can teach you about children’s services. And we can show you how to apply for food stamps and much more.
Which providers can I see?
You can see providers from the following locations:
- Barrington Family Medicine
- Berkshire Medical Center
- Berkshire Internists of BMC
- Berkshire OB/GYN of BMC
- Berskshire Osteopathic Health of BMC
- Fairview Hospital
- Fairview Internal Medicine
- Fairview Medical
- Hillcrest Campus of BMC
- Hillcrest Family Health Center
- Lenox Family Health Center
- MACONY Pediatrics
- North Adams Campus of BMC
- CHP Adams Internists
- CHP Barrington OB/GYN
- CHP Berkshire Pediatrics
- CHP Community Health Center
- CHP Family Dental Center
- CHP Great Barrington Health Center
- CHP Lee Family Practice
- CHP Neighborhood Dental Center
- CHP Neighborhood Health Center
- CHP North Adams Family Medicine
- Dalton Medical Associates
- East Mountain Medical Associates
- Family Practice Associates
- Suburban Internal Medicine
- Williamstown Medical of BMC
If your providers are not with BFHC you won’t be able to see them (except in cases where your BFHC provider deems it necessary for your care).
How do I join BFHC?
To join BFHC you must:
- Qualify for MassHealth
- Have a primary care provider in the BFHC network
- Live in one of the cities or towns in our service area
If you meet the requirements above, call MassHealth to enroll. They can be reached at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648). They’re available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Or, visit MassHealthChoices.com
If you are currently pregnant, in treatment, or have an upcoming surgery, call us at 1-855-203-4660 (TRS 711) to let us know. We will work with you and your providers to avoid any interruptions to your care.