Care management programs
For members with acute, chronic or complex health conditions, Fallon Health's care management programs can help you improve your quality of life and your health. These programs are free of charge, and you can choose to participate or not at any time— it will not affect your benefits.
Programs for members with acute conditions
Joint Effort program helps members get home sooner after elective knee and hip surgery.
Nurse Connect provides free 24/7 access to a nurse advice line
Acute case management
Programs for members with chronic conditions
- Chronic disease management programs available for those with asthma, COPD, cardiac issues and diabetes.
Our staff of health educators or nurses will work closely with you over the phone at your convenience. They will help you with the challenges of living with your disease and provide support in helping you think through health related activities by:
- Helping you learn more about your disease
- Giving you information about online resources and local programs
- Providing educational materials that focus on the latest information about living well with your condition
- Arranging for equipment, if you need it
Programs for members with complex conditions
To learn more about our programs and how you can participate, call us at:
(TTY users please call TRS Relay 711),
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Benefits and coverage may vary by product, plan design and employer. For specific details regarding your Fallon Health plan, benefits and features, please check with your employer or contact a member of our customer service team at 1-800-868-5200 (TTY users please call TRS Relay 711), Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. MassHealth members can call Fallon Customer Service at: 1-800-341-4848 (TTY users please call TRS Relay 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.