A health and wellness program for birth, baby and beyond*
Oh Baby! is a health and wellness program available at no additional cost to eligible members who are either expecting or adopting a child. Eligible participants will receive items like prenatal vitamins, a convertible toddler car seat, a breast pump, a home safety kit, a temporal thermometer, discounts on childbirth classes and birth announcements, plus a few little extras—all at no additional cost!
Enroll in Oh Baby!
What you get as an Oh Baby! participant**
Discounts and reimbursements
- Prenatal classes
- Lactation consultation services
Additional breast pump options New!
Fallon Health offers members the Ameda 17070PMW for free. Effective September 1, 2016, eligible members have the option, for an additional fee, to select a different breast pump from an approved list of alternative pumps.
You'll need to go to healthbabyessentials.com/fallon to select which pump you'd like us to send to you—whether it's the free breast pump or an alternate.
To order your pump and/or to talk with a Healthy Baby Essentials customer service representative, go to: healthybabyessentials.com/fallon
Note: The baby’s mother must be on the policy to receive the free or discounted breast pump.
Lactation support and counseling services reimbursement
Effective January 1, 2016, eligible members can get reimbursed for the cost of counseling services from a certified lactation consultant. Find a certified lactation consultant at zipmilk.org.
After you've paid for services, fill out this form to be reimbursed. Download a printable reimbursement form
Note: Members enrolled in Fallon through MassHealth are not eligible for lactation support reimbursement.
Prenatal class reimbursement and discounts
Fallon Health members are eligible for full reimbursement per contract for childbirth classes (including refresher classes or siblings classes)*. To locate a childbirth class in your area, ask your obstetrician or contact the hospital where you expect to deliver. A childbirth class request for reimbursement must be submitted to obtain the reimbursement. Download a printable reimbursement form
New England Prenatal and Family Education offers Fallon members a 10% discount on all classes. For more information, visit http://www.newenglandprenatalfamilyed.com/Fallon-Members.
Quarterly drawings for a $100 American Express® Gift Cheque
To enter the quarterly drawings for the $100 American Express® Gift Cheques, complete and mail to us the drawing entry included in your Oh Baby! welcome kit, following your postpartum visit to your doctor or midwife.
To be eligible for the American Express® Gift Cheque drawings, the mother must be a member of Direct Care, Select Care or Fallon Preferred Care at the time of her postpartum visit. (Fallon MassHealth members are not eligible for the drawing.)
Am I eligible for Oh Baby!?
To participate, you must be a member of one of the following plans: Direct Care, Select Care, Steward Community Care, Fallon MassHealth, Fallon Preferred Care, Community Care or Tiered Choice. Benefits may vary by employer.
Oh Baby! eligibility and enrollment guidelines
- The program applies to births and adoptions, and is for parents or legal guardians.
- The mother must be enrolled in one of the eligible plans to obtain the prenatal vitamins and breast pump.
- To be eligible for the car seat, the books, the temporal thermometer, the home safety kit and the announcement discount, the new child must be a member of one of the eligible plans.
- The mother must be enrolled in one of the eligible plans at the time of her postpartum visit to be eligible for the quarterly drawings for a $100 American Express® Gift Cheques.
- There is only one childbirth or sibling class reimbursement per contract. One of the parents must be enrolled in one of the eligible Fallon plans at the time the class was taken.
- Eligible members can enroll in the Oh Baby! program anytime prior to the birth or adoption through age 2.
Once enrolled, you'll receive an Oh Baby! welcome kit with more information about the program, including how to receive free prenatal vitamins, how to participate in the drawings and how to receive your free gifts.
* Benefits and coverage may vary by product, plan design and employer. For specific details regarding your Fallon Health plan, benefits and features, please check with your employer or contact a member of our customer service team at 1-800-868-5200 (TRS 711), Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. MassHealth members can call Fallon Customer Service at: 1-800-341-4848 (TRS 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
** The baby’s mother must be on the policy to obtain the free prenatal vitamins and the electric breast pump. To receive the convertible toddler seat, your baby must be on the policy.