Your Fallon Health ID card
When you join Fallon Health, you'll receive a member ID card in the mail. This card has your member number and other important information that your doctors and pharmacy will need when you get services.
Print a temporary ID card
Log into myFallon. (If you’ve never used myFallon before, you’ll need to register first.)
- Once you're logged in, click the “Print copy of ID card” link on the right side of the screen.
Choose the member that you’d like to print an ID card for.
A PDF version of your ID card will load in a new web browser window. To print it, choose “File” from the browser menu at the top of your screen, and then choose “Print.” You can also print the ID card by pressing the “Ctrl” key and the “p” key on your keyboard at the same time.
Request a new ID card
Log into myFallon.(If you’ve never used myFallon before, you’ll need to register first.)
- Once you're logged in, select "Order ID card" in the right side of the screen.
Choose the member that you'd like to order the ID card for.
Follow the prompts and press "Continue."
Download the mobile ID card app
With this app you can view your card and the cards of your dependents and email or fax an image of your ID card to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy.
On your mobile device, download the app from either the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Open the Member ID Card application after the download is complete.
Log into the app. The first time you log in, you’ll need to enter your member ID number. If you don’t know your member ID number, you can call Fallon Customer Service at 1-800-868-5200.
- Enter your ZIP code.
Tips for using the mobile ID card app
Your member number will be saved after the first time you log in for your convenience. For your security, only the last four digits of your member number will be visible.
- Each time you log in, you will need to enter the first five digits of your ZIP code. Your ZIP code is the one associated with the address you used on your Fallon enrollment form.
New year, new ID card? Don't worry. Your new ID card will appear in the app when you've logged in. There's no need to re-install the app. If you have a new member ID number, you will have to log in with that new number.
- Make sure your smartphone has data and/or wi-fi turned on.
- For your security, the app will log you out after 15 minutes of inactivity. You may log back in to the app at any time.