How to get your incentive money
Once you’ve searched for and identified a facility that offers the service you need to have, you may be eligible to get cash for your choice.
How to get your incentive and your service
- To qualify for an incentive reward, you must search for a facility and save your search for each service or procedure within 24 hours of having that service.
- Contact your doctor to let them know you’d like to have your procedure or service performed at the certain facility.
Most procedures and services require prior authorization. Your doctor will need to contact Fallon to receive a new prior authorization for that service/procedure at the facility you plan to go to.
- If you’re eligible for an incentive, you’ll receive a check from us (marked “Compass.”) within eight weeks of having the procedure/service.
- Save your search before starting a new search, or leaving the website. If you don’t receive a 12-digit confirmation number, then your search hasn’t been saved and you will not receive an incentive reward.
- The cost information you get from Fallon SmartShopper does not constitute plan authorization.
- Your saved search is valid for up to 13 months. For example, if you shop for an MRI in October, but don’t go to any of the low-cost facilities in your saved search until June, you will still get your incentive reward. However, if you need an additional MRI, you would have to start and save a new search to be eligible for another incentive reward.
To print this page, right-click and select Print. Or, press Cntrl + P (Windows) or Command + Shift + P (Mac)