2% discount through the Retailers Association of Massachusetts
Fallon Health and the Retailers Association of Massachusetts (RAM) have partnered to give businesses 2% off of the already affordably-priced Fallon products offered through RAM.
Want even more savings?
Our new limited network product, Steward Community Care, offers comprehensive coverage with premium savings of at least 20% on top of the 2% Fallon-RAM discount.
The 20% savings combined with the new Fallon-RAM discount means a family of four enrolled in Steward Community Care can:
save up to $3,468* a year
- receive world-class community health care where they live
- get access to all Steward Health Care System community doctors and hospitals
- get emergency coverage anywhere in the world.
Steward Community Care members also have access to Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital for medically necessary services that aren't available at a Steward facility. Pediatric care is provided by Steward and Partners-affiliated pediatricians, and hospital-based pediatric care is provided by Massachusetts General Hospital for Children.
Other plan choices
Other Fallon products available through RAM and eligible for the 2% discount include:
- Direct Care, Fallon's pioneering limited network product
- Select Care, an HMO with a near state-wide network
- Preferred Care, a PPO with a national network.
Learn more and get a quote
To learn more about RAM, visit the RAM Health Insurance Cooperative Center, or
To receive a competitive quote, please contact your broker or your Fallon Sales Executive, or call
* The savings reflected are for illustrative purposes only based on savings from RAM membership, enrollment in Steward Community Care and Fallon's annual fitness reimbursement.
Why choose Fallon Health?
We've served businesses since 1977.
Fallon Health consistently ranks as one of the nation’s highest-rated health plans according to the National Committee for Quality Assurance.