Fallon will distribute a limited number of grants of up to $5,000 each month. Organizations are eligible to receive funding for programs that support our funding focus areas.
Read about what we fund »
Eligible organizations must provide services to populations throughout our service areas. Agencies can only receive one mini-grant per calendar year.
Step 1: Submit your application online at least 12 weeks prior to the scheduled date of your project/event.
Log in to submit your application »
Step 2: Applications will be reviewed once a month by Fallon Health’s Community Benefits Committee.
Step 3: You will be notified if your organization has been chosen to receive a mini-grant.
Past mini-grant recipients
- Federation for Children with Special Needs
- Hampden County Senior Center, Two Town Trolley
- Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly, Falls Prevention
- Middleboro BOKS
- Sullivan Middle Food Pantry and Music Closet, Worcester
- Spanish American Center Food Pantry, Leominster
- Worcester Public Library Foundation Summer Reading Program