Annual Community Benefits Grant program
Fallon Health awards grants in the range of $5,000 to $45,000 annually, per proposal, to fund new programs or the continuation or expansion of existing programs that address one or more of the areas of our funding priorities.
Review our focus areas for funding »
In past years, we have given grants to:
- nonprofit health and social service agencies
- public schools
- city or town agencies
- community health centers
- community mental health agencies and hospitals
Step 1: Submit a letter of intent before June 30, 2016 through our online application site.
Step 2: If your letter of intent is accepted, you will be invited to apply for the Community Benefits Grant.
Step 3: Submit your application through our online submission process before September 30, 2016.
Step 4: Applications will be reviewed and evaluated by the Fallon Community Benefits Committee on the basis of:
- The program’s ability to address one or more of the needs outlined above, including its potential for:
a. providing health and social services for seniors;
b. promoting opportunities for at-risk/proven risk youth and young adults between the ages of 12 to 21 with a specific emphasis on youth preparing to age-out of the system and lose services; or
c. providing services to support individuals with behavioral and/or mental health issues with a specific emphasis on addressing the needs of the most vulnerable groups by their ethnicity, age, demographics and risk-factors.
- The importance of the particular problem being addressed and the number of people who will be served
- The qualifications of the organization(s) sponsoring and implementing the program
- The sustainability of the program
- Collaboration between the program and other community resources, with a goal of reducing or eliminating duplication of services
- The degree to which the program can provide linguistically and culturally appropriate services
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- Blessed Stephen Bellesini, OSA Academy, Inc.
- Community Healthlink
- Doc Wayne Youth Services
- Father Bill's & MainSpring
- Mary Immaculate Health/Care Services
- Saint Paul's Elder Outreach
- Springfield Boys & Girls Club, Inc.
June 30, 2016, 5 p.m.
Letters of intent due
Sept. 1, 2016
Select organizations invited back to submit full applications.
Sept. 30, 2016, 5 p.m.
Completed applications due
All applicants will be notified about the status of their grant
Grant funds are distributed
Begin the application »