Annual Community Benefits Grant program
Fallon Health awards grants in the range of $5,000 to $45,000 annually, per proposal, with the average awards of $10,000 to $20,000. We fund new programs or the continuation or expansion of existing programs that address one or more of the areas of our funding priorities.
Review our focus areas for funding »
In past years, we have given grants to:
- nonprofit health and social service agencies
- public schools
- city or town agencies
- community health centers
- community mental health agencies and hospitals
Step 1: Submit a letter of intent before June 30, 2017, through our online application site.
Step 2: If your letter of intent is accepted, you will be invited to apply for the Community Benefits Grant.
Step 3: Applications due through our online submission process before October 13, 2017.
Step 4: Applications will be reviewed and evaluated by the Fallon Community Benefits Committee on the basis of:
- The program’s ability to address one or more of the needs outlined above, including its potential for:
a. Programs that support seniors in their homes and communities providing access to care, safety in their homes and communities, behavioral health resources and access to food and utilities;
b. Community-based programs or organizations that provide access to programs that wrap services and resources around children and youth.
- The importance of the particular problem being addressed and the number of people who will be served
- The qualifications of the organization(s) sponsoring and implementing the program
- The sustainability of the program
- Collaboration between the program and other community resources, with a goal of reducing or eliminating duplication of services
- The degree to which the program can provide linguistically and culturally appropriate services
- Bottom Line
- Boys & Girls Club of Worcester
- Children's Friend
- Community Teamwork
- Healthcare Options Inc.
- HOPE Coalition
- MAB Community Servicves
- Samaritans Inc.
- Springfield Day Nursery
June 30, 2017, 5 p.m.
Letters of intent due
Early September 2017
Select organizations invited back to submit full applications.
October 13, 2017, 5 p.m.
Completed applications due
All applicants will be notified about the status of their grant
Grant funds are distributed
Begin the application »