About Community Relations
Our community focus is at the heart of all that we do. Our Community Relations department strives to build and maintain relationships with community partners to help make a meaningful difference in the lives of people in our service area.
Fallon donates more than $1 million annually to community organizations across our service area, volunteer hundreds of hours and donate in-kind resources to fulfill our mission of making our communities healthy.
Contact Community Relations
Director of Community Relations
Senior Community Relations Associate
Community Benefits Committee
Funding decisions are made by Fallon Health’s Community Benefits Committee, an entity comprised of members of Fallon Health leadership as well as members from the communities we serve who represent specific geographic regions or areas of expertise. All members are appointed by Fallon’s President and CEO and serve a three-year term.
- Adam Baacke, Assistant City Manager, Lowell, Massachusetts
- Kristine Bostek, Vice President Senior Care Services, Fallon Health
- Christine Cassidy, Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer, Fallon Health
- Beth Chambers, Director of Community Services, Catholic Charities South Shore
- Kevin McGovern, Vice President Treasurer and Capital Management, Fallon Health
- Andrew Moorehouse, Executive Director, Food Bank of Western MA
- Catherine M. Rossi, Vice President, Managed Care Contracting, UMass Memorial Health Care
- Kimberly Salmon, Director of Community Relations, Fallon Health
- Cheryl Schmaltz, Senior Community Relations Associate